- LSA Role: Representative
- Year: Class of 2015
- Hometown: Bolingbrook, Illinois
- Current Neighborhood: South Loop
- Alma Mater: University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- A little more about me: Before law school I worked as an investigator for the D.C. Public Defender Service and plan on working as a public defender once I graduate. I’m involved in the public interest community here at the law school.
- I joined LSA because: My favorite part of the Law School is my fellow classmates – all who have done amazing, interesting things with their lives before and during school. LSA is for the students and here to create a community and the best possible atmosphere during our time at the school – a cause I believe in greatly.