What is LSA?
- The Law Students Association (LSA) is the Law School’s student government.
What does LSA do?
- LSA works with the Dean of Students Office to oversee all student organizations.
- LSA sets the budgets for all student organizations.
- LSA works with the Dean of Students Office to reimburse student organization expenditures.
- LSA acts as a liaison between the student body and the law school administration.
- LSA hosts three major all-law school parties (Party Of The First Part, Over The Hump, and Prom).
- LSA provides students with resources and information to make law school more manageable (such as the outline bank, FAQ, etc.).
- LSA tries to make aspects of student life more efficient (such as developing the events calendar).
- LSA works with organizations across the Midway to improve law school student life.
- LSA tries to make the law school a happy place.
How can I get in touch with LSA?
- You can either attend our weekly meeting, or you can communicate with us through this contact section.
Who is part of LSA?