- LSA Role: Representative
- Year: Class of 2017
- Hometown: Oceanside, California
- Current Neighborhood: Hyde Park
- Alma Mater: Harvard University
- A little more about me: I used to work for the guy who invented the Segway. I enjoy Politics, Cinema, Political Cinema, Trivia, Television, Tom Hanks, Ken Burns Documentaries, Other Documentaries, Star Wars, The Life and Work of Steven Spielberg, The Presidents of the United States, The Simpsons, Occasional Running, Underappreciated Mammals, and List-Making.
- I joined LSA because: I joined LSA because: I want my parents to be proud of me.