- LSA Role: Representative
- Year: Class of 2015
- Hometown: Elmhurst, Illinois
- Current Neighborhood: Hyde Park
- Alma Mater: Northwestern University
- A little more about me: After a post-undergrad stint at a digital marketing start-up, I attended Washington University in St. Louis for 1L before transferring to UChicago. In my free time, I enjoy reading, running, and checking out pizza places and dive bars. I trace all of my successes in life to my thrilling victory in the 2003 Illinois State Geography Bee (winning answer: Thailand’s currency is the baht)
- I joined LSA because: I hope to make life a little easier for transfer students while maybe getting a couple free lunches along the way.