LAW STUDENTS ASSOCIATION
April 17, 2014, 12:30 p.m.
Present: Alex Kiles, Val Washington, Viviana Aldous, Rob Catmull, Justin Cohen, Ian Todd, Stephen Richer, Marlow Svatek, Mike Heckmann, Jeff McIntosh, Dan Schufreider, Yoshi Usui, Kate Long
Absent: Lauren Jaffe, Nick Deuschle, Kara Harrington, Sri Pernankil, Tara Levens, Grace Goodblatt, Ken Thomas, Analuz Sanchez Mejorada Raab
Jessup Moot Court now recognized as a student organization!
- Jessup Moot Court is now officially a law student organization.
- LSA elections will be April 28–30.
- Anyone interested in running for a representative position or president should contact President Alex Kiles at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Win a free ticket to Prom on a Boat!
- It’s official: Prom is on Friday, May 9, from 9 until 12:30 a.m., and it’s on a BOAT!
- LSA is giving away a FREE TICKET to one of our Twitter followers! Follow us @UChicagoLSA by Monday, May 5, at 5 p.m. for a chance to win.
Keep up with the Law School through LSA’s Twitter and website:
- https://uchicagolsa.wordpress.com – we keep the site up-to-date, so be sure to check back regularly for relevant info!
- Follow us @UChicagoLSA
Contact LSA with issues and suggestions
- As well as tracking your LSA rep(s) down in person, you can contact us via email or online at http://www.law.uchicago.edu/node/6253 with any issues, suggestions, or concerns.
- You can also bring them to the Dean of Students Office (even anonymously if you remember to sign out of the website first!) via http://www.law.uchicago.edu/students/suggestions.