LAW STUDENTS ASSOCIATION
February 6, 2014, 12:30 p.m.
Present: Alex Kiles, Lauren Jaffe, Viviana Aldous, Rob Catmull, Kate Long, Justin Cohen, Ian Todd, Sri Pernankil, Stephen Richer, Grace Goodblatt, Marlow Svatek, Mike Heckmann, Tara Levens, Ken Thomas, Jeff McIntosh, Dan Schufreider, Yoshi Usui
Absent: Val Washington, Nick Deuschle, Kara Harrington, Analuz Sanchez Mejorada Raab
Thank you, Dean Masur, for joining us at the LSA meeting and answering questions about Law School academics.
Moratorium on LSA funding
- The moratorium on funding is still in effect as LSA updates its budget-allocation process.
- Any questions can be directed to President Alex Kiles at email@example.com.
- Still working on that brewery tour!
- LSA purchased 60 tickets to the April 18 Cubs game. More info on ticket distribution to come.
- LSA is planning to hold a faculty/student softball game in the spring quarter.
- LSA is currently finding a venue and setting a date for Prom.
Keep up with the Law School through LSA’s Twitter and website:
- Follow us @UChicagoLSA
Standing Reminder: Contacting LSA with issues and suggestions
- As well as tracking your LSA rep(s) down in person, you can contact us via email or online at http://www.law.uchicago.edu/node/6253 with any issues, suggestions, or concerns.
- You can also bring them to the Dean of Students Office (even anonymously if you remember to sign out of the website first!) via http://www.law.uchicago.edu/students/suggestions.