LAW STUDENTS ASSOCIATION
January 15, 2014, 12:30 p.m.
Present: Alex Kiles, Viviana Aldous, Kate Long, Kara Harrington, Justin Cohen, Ian Todd, Sri Pernankil, Stephen Richer, Grace Goodblatt, Marlow Svatek, Mike Heckmann, Jeff McIntosh, Dan Schufreider, Analuz Sanchez Mejorada Raab, Yoshi Usui
Absent: Lauren Jaffe, Val Washington, Rob Catmull, Nick Deuschle, Tara Levens, Ken Thomas
OVER THE HUMP is TOMORROW!
· When: TOMORROW (Thursday) from 9 p.m. until midnight
· Where: Mad River (2909 N. Sheffield Ave.)
· THEME: 80’s!
· Buy wristbands at the door: $5 gets you food, and $20 gets you both beverages and food. (Want a free wristband? See below for details.)
· Three buses will leave Regents at 8:35 p.m. and head straight to Mad River. After Over the Hump, two buses will leave Mad River at midnight and stop at Regents and the Law School.
Follow LSA on Twitter for a chance to win a free ticket to Over the Hump!
· LSA will randomly select two students who follow @UChicagoLSA by 6 p.m. TOMORROW (Thursday), Jan. 16, to each win a FREE wristband (beverages and food) for Over the Hump!!
LSA has moved its general meetings to Thursdays.
Standing Reminder: Contacting LSA with issues and suggestions
· As well as tracking your LSA rep(s) down in person, you can contact us via email or online at http://www.law.uchicago.edu/node/6253 with any issues, suggestions, or concerns.
· You can also bring them to the Dean of Students Office (even anonymously if you remember to sign out of the website first!) via http://www.law.uchicago.edu/students/suggestions.